- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mike's Steak and Seafood Restaurant
Mike's Steak and Seafood Restaurant Review
Wander through the small, roadside seafood shop to see what's cooking before you sit down in the adjacent restaurant. Everything served is fresh-caught, and salmon is smoked on the premises. Italian specialties like puttanesca round out the menu, which includes burgers and fish and chips for lunch. Dinner specialties include whole Dungeness crab that diners pick out from the live-crab tank, crab-stuffed prawns, pepper pear prawns, and smoked salmon linguini. One of the best ways to sample it all is in the tomato-based cioppino.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more