- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- relaxed setting
- free afternoon tea
- just one room with private bath
Check Rates from our Partners
Abel House Review
This 1908 white-stucco-and-stone manor house, now a B&B, is surrounded by a lovely English-style garden. Pastel walls, wood trim, and handmade quilts distinguish the country-style rooms, one of which has a private bath. The third-floor recreation room offers games, books, a piano, pool table, and a DVD library. Relax in the sitting room before the fireplace or play croquet or bandminton on the lawn. The inn also provides bikes to ride. A full country breakfast is served on the porch or in the dining room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more