- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Sandpiper Beach Resort
At a Glance
- spacious lodgings
- right on the beach
- nearby restaurants
- not for technology-dependent folks
- no on-site restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Sandpiper Beach Resort Review
This pet-friendly resort, on a secluded beach 3 miles south of Moclips, is a great place for getting away from it all and immersing yourself in nature. The clean, contemporary studios and one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites have well-stocked kitchens, exposed wood ceilings, and sliding glass doors leading to a porch overlooking the ocean. All but one have a fireplace. There are on-site laundry facilities, an espresso bar, and a gift shop. There's no restaurant on-site, but you're within walking distance of local cafés.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more