- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- great book collection
- captivating views
- walking distance to downtown and uptown districts
- noises sometimes transfer between guest quarters
- no pets or children under 12
Check Rates from our Partners
Quimper Inn Review
The stately, white, colonnaded 1888 Georgian-style home is a choice retreat for those who love books. Suites are stuffed with books, including the favorite Library Room, which has some 1,200 volumes and a rolling ladder so you can reach the top shelves. Two rooms share a bath; two others have clawfoot tubs. A broad porch on the first floor overlooks Admiralty Inlet and there's a second-floor terrace, too. You'll find candlelight and music in the dining room at breakfast, and a fireplace and piano in the living room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are going on a road trip from north of Seattle to Los Angeles and back . Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more