- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- great book collection
- captivating views
- walking distance to downtown and uptown districts
- noises sometimes transfer between guest quarters
- no pets or children under 12
Check Rates from our Partners
Quimper Inn Review
The stately, white, colonnaded 1888 Georgian-style home is a choice retreat for those who love books. Suites are stuffed with books, including the favorite Library Room, which has some 1,200 volumes and a rolling ladder so you can reach the top shelves. Two rooms share a bath; two others have clawfoot tubs. A broad porch on the first floor overlooks Admiralty Inlet and there's a second-floor terrace, too. You'll find candlelight and music in the dining room at breakfast, and a fireplace and piano in the living room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more