- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- the mosaic of colorful waterfront blossoms
- abundant wildlife
- well-appointed rooms
- beautifully presented gourmet breakfast
- no children under 12
Check Rates from our Partners
Domaine Madeleine Review
At this luxury B&B perched on 5 acres on a bluff above the Strait of Juan de Fuca, owner/innkeeper Jeri loves to amaze her guests with inventive, tasty, and artfully presented five-course breakfasts. Rooms have either impressionist or Asian accents, enjoy water and mountain views, and all have fireplaces. Four rooms have a two-person jetted tub, and three also have a kitchenette. The Rendezvous Room and Monet Rooms have private outdoor entrances, and there's also a secluded cottage among the trees. The living room (closed when the attached Renoir Room is booked) has a huge basalt fireplace, antique Asian furnishings, and a harpsichord. The grounds include a replica of a portion of Claude Monet's Giverny garden, woodland and waterfall gardens, and a picking garden where guests can pick flowers and berries.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more