- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
A Harbor View Inn
At a Glance
- special packages available
- gourmet breakfast served in the sunroom overlooking the harbor
- feeling of stepping back in time
- not for those who don't enjoy an abundance of Victoriana
Check Rates from our Partners
A Harbor View Inn Review
You can see the harbor from every room in this 1905 Colonial Revivial-style mansion, furnished with Victorian-era antiques. Hand-stenciled walls surround the elegant parlors, where two fireplaces warm the air on cool autumn evenings. Three of the rooms have fireplaces and all have king-size beds. Sunrooms bring in the light to help a variety of plants flourish. Take the ballroom staircase to the old-fashioned rooms, where handmade quilts cover the antique beds.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more