- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sea Cliff Gardens Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- sumptuous accommodations with stunning views
- gorgeous flower gardens have been featured in a national commercial
- very romantic setting
- a bit off the beaten path
Sea Cliff Gardens Bed & Breakfast Review
A gingerbread-style porch fronts this antiques-furnished waterfront Victorian home on 2 acres of landscaped grounds. Exquisitely appointed guest rooms include Victoria's Repose, which has a finely carved half-tester English oak bed and a balcony with a private two-person hot tub. Three other suites have indoor whirlpool tubs. All rooms have fireplaces, DVD/CD players, and flat screen TVs, plus panoramic water views through large picture windows. Antiques are artfully arranged throughout the living and dining rooms, which have expansive views of the strait. Friendly and attentive Lydia (who also cooks up the three-course breakfasts) is the innkeeper; owner Bonnie Kuchler focuses on enhancing the beautiful grounds in every season in her role as "Chief Executive Gardener."
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more