- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dupuis Restaurant Review
Flower-filled gardens surround this little log cabin, painted a cheery yellow and blue and trimmed with bright flower boxes. One of the dining rooms was a tavern in the 1920s, and today close-set tables in the elegant main dining room are lit by small chandeliers. Grilled local fish, steamed crabs and oysters, seafood sautés, and a selection of continental choices, like cheese-topped French onion soup, round out the menu. It's a dress-up dinner spot that's a highlight of a trip to the region. Hint: The owner will open the restaurant during lunch and off days for groups of 10 or more.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Starting Fr $139: Great Port Angeles Price Hotels.com
- Book in Port Angeles: Save this May Fr $97+/Nt Expedia
- Save $$ in Port Angeles: Book Fr $137+/Nt — $137 Hotels.com
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Quality Inn Uptown Fr $133+/Nt — $133 Expedia
- Super Low Port Angeles Rate: Book Fr $150+/Nt — $150 Hotels.com
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
My wife and I are planning a trip to briefly explore northern Idaho and part of Montana in mid-July. Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more