- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Colette's Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- water views extend to Victoria, BC
- discreet personal service
- does not cater to families
Check Rates from our Partners
Colette's Bed & Breakfast Review
A contemporary oceanfront mansion set on a 10-acre sanctuary of gorgeous gardens, this appealing place offers more space, service, and luxury than any other property in the area. Leather sofas and chairs and a river-rock fireplace make the Great Room a lovely spot to view the Strait of Juan de Fuca and islands through a 40-foot wall of 20-foot high windows. The suites, which have such names as Iris, Azalea, and Cedar, also overlook the water and have fireplaces, patios, CD and DVD players, and two-person spa tubs. A specially made outdoor fireplace means you can enjoy the deck even in winter. Multicourse breakfasts include espresso drinks and fresh fruit.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are going on a road trip from north of Seattle to Los Angeles and back . Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more