- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bishop Victorian Hotel
At a Glance
- Victorian flair with contemporary conviences
- a stone's throw from the waterfront, restaurants, boutiques, and coffee shops
- congenial staff
- no elevator
Bishop Victorian Hotel Review
This brick inn abounds with 19th-century elegance and thoughtful service, and most of the one- and two-bedroom suites have garden, mountain, or water views. Rooms are adorned with lush, floral fabrics, antiques, and authentic brass and glass features, and each has a fireplace, high-definition TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi, and pull-out couch. Some even have a kitchenette. The in-house gallery exhibits the works of local artists, and the gorgeous Victorian gardens and gazebo are a favorite for weddings. Room rates include a breakfast basket, passes to a nearby athletic club, and on-site, off-street parking. There's a spa and masseuse within the building.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more