- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bishop Victorian Hotel
At a Glance
- the chance to meet area artists and celebrities
- Amenities are very basic
Bishop Victorian Hotel Review
Once an office building and warehouse, this brick-front inn abounds with elegant 19th-century living spaces and thoughtful service. One- and two-bedroom suites are adorned with lush fabrics, antique furnishings, and authentic brass and glass features, and each has a fireplace and pull-out couch. Some quarters even have a large bathtub, and most have spectacular garden, mountain, or water views. The in-house gallery exhibits the works of local artists, and the gorgeous backyard Victorian gardens and a gazebo are a favorite wedding site. A breakfast basket and passes to a nearby athletic club are included.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Quality Inn Uptown Fr $133+/Nt Expedia
- $180 & Up: Cheap Port Angeles Stay Hotels.com
- Super 8 Port Angeles on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $97+/Nt — $97 Expedia
- Explore Port Angeles For Less! Book Fr $139+/Nt — $139 Hotels.com
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Days Inn Port Angeles Fr $99+/Nt — $99 Expedia
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
At least 2 vehicles went into the water. Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more