- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Breakwater Restaurant Review
This restaurant above the Strait of San Juan de Fuca claims to be the most northwesterly dining establishment in the continental United States. Look for seafood, of course, served by a friendly and accommodating staff. Chicken dishes, burgers, steaks, and generous breakfasts fill out the menu. There's a salad bar, selection of microbrews, and spectacular views. While you wait for your fish and chips, chicken-fried steak, or homemade pie, enjoy the collection of locally painted works hung along the walls.
- Address: 15582 Hwy. 112, Clallam Bay, WA 98326
- Phone: 360/963–2428
- Location: Sekiu
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more