- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Breakwater Restaurant Review
This restaurant above the Strait of San Juan de Fuca claims to be the most northwesterly dining establishment in the continental United States. Look for seafood, of course, served by a friendly and accommodating staff. Chicken dishes, burgers, steaks, and generous breakfasts fill out the menu. There's a salad bar, selection of microbrews, and spectacular views. While you wait for your fish and chips, chicken-fried steak, or homemade pie, enjoy the collection of locally painted works hung along the walls.
- Address: 15582 Hwy. 112, Clallam Bay, WA 98326
- Phone: 360/963–2428
- Location: Sekiu
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more