- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Winter Summer Inn
At a Glance
- central to upper Olympic Peninsula sights
- stunning water views
- hospitable innkeeper
- two rooms have private half-bath but share the shower room
- previous guests have complained about hot water shortages
Check Rates from our Partners
Winter Summer Inn Review
From all around this pleasant, welcoming B&B there are panoramic views of the Clallam River and Strait of Juan de Fuca, and the spacious master suite has a full kitchen and private deck. The comfortable Quilt Room has a whirlpool tub. The veranda is a particularly lovely perch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more