- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
The Bushwhacker Review
More than three decades of excellent surf-and-turf keep the locals coming back to this Northwest-style restaurant just east of the city. It's a big, friendly place where families gather to dig into huge cuts of meat or seafood dishes. Other tasty fare includes jam-packed seafood fettucine, sandwiches, wraps, and build-your-own, half-pound "Whacker" burgers. A salad and soup bar comes with every meal—but save room for decadent desserts like triple berry cobbler with ice cream.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Family trip with 2 boys, 16 & 21
We have about 10 days.
Want to know the MUST SEE stops plus any kooky/crazy/fun places to explore. Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting ... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more