- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kayak Port Townsend conducts guided kayak tours from April to September. Tours cost $40 for three hours or $80 for a full day with lunch. You can also rent single and double kayaks for $15 and $25 per hour, respectively. 435 Water St., Port Townsend, WA. 360/385-6240.
PT Outdoors. Located at Fort Worden State Park and open seasonally, this company offers kayaking classes and guided trips. Waterfront tours are $60; three-hour tours to Bird Island are $80; specialty tours can also be arranged with at least a week's advance notice. All tours require reservations. Single kayaks rent for $25 per hour; double kayaks rent for $40 per hour. Fort Worden State Park, 200 Battery Way, Port Townsend, WA, 98368. 360/379-3608. www.ptoutdoors.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $116.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Port Angeles Hotwire
- Book in Port Angeles Fr $135+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $29/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Port Angeles this Jun Fr $184+/Nt — $184 Expedia
- 3-Star Red Lion Port Angeles Fr $159+/Nt — $159 Hotels.com
- Red Lion Port Angeles in Jun: $210 & Up — $210 Expedia