Nightlife & the Arts in The Olympic Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Olympic Peninsula Nightlife & the Arts
Back Alley, a favorite with locals, hosts rock-and-roll bands...
Centrum, a creative-arts coalition combining the efforts of Washington's...
|Theater, Festivals||Port Townsend|
Secluded Sirens overlooks the water from the third floor and...
The large old Town Tavern has live music—from jazz to blues...
Browse All Olympic Peninsula Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Low Port Angeles Rate: Book Fr $137+/Nt Hotels.com
- Save in Port Angeles: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $155+/Nt Expedia
- $139 & Up: Cheap Port Angeles Stay — $139 Hotels.com
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Port Angeles Inn Fr $151+/Nt — $151 Expedia
- $150 & Up: Cheap Port Angeles Stay — $150 Hotels.com