- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Traveling by bus is slow going on the Olympic Peninsula. Clallam Transit covers most of the northern portion, from Sequim and Port Angeles to Forks and La Push. Jefferson Transit covers Port Townsend, Port Ludlow, Sequim, Discovery Bay, Forks and Kalaloch, with connections to Olympia, Kingston, Bremerton, Poulsbo, Silverdale and Seattle. Olympic Bus Lines connects Seattle, Sea-Tac International Airport, Edmonds, Kingston, Discovery Bay, Sequim, Port Townsend and Port Angeles.
Clallam Transit (360/452–4511 or 800/858–3747. www.clallamtransit.com.)
Jefferson Transit (360/385–4777 or 800/371–0497. www.jeffersontransit.com.)
Olympic Bus Lines (360/417–0700 or 800/457–4492. www.olympicbuslines.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe