- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Port Angeles is the major northern gateway to the Olympic Peninsula, while Olympia is the major entry point in the south. Kenmore Air connects Port Angeles with Boeing Field, near Seattle, where passengers make the 15-minute trip to Sea-Tac Airport via a free shuttle bus. Fairchild International Airport, the largest on the Olympic Peninsula, is 6 miles southwest of Port Angeles off U.S. 101 (take Airport Rd. north from U.S. 101). Jefferson County Airport, a small charter-flight base, is 4 miles southwest of Port Townsend off Hwy. 19.
Fairchild International Airport (1402 Fairchild International Airport Rd., Port Angeles, WA, 98363. 360/457-1138 or 360/417-3433. www.portofpa.com.)
Jefferson County International Airport (310 Airport Rd., Port Townsend, WA, 98368. 360/385–0656. www.portofpt.com/airport.htm.)
Kenmore Air (866/435–9524. www.kenmoreair.com.)
San Juan Airlines (360/293-4691 or 800/874-4434. www.sanjuanairlines.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe