Sights & Attractions in The Olympic Peninsula and Washington Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Ilwaco
The cape was named in 1788 by Captain John Meares, an English...
|Geological Sites, Nautical Sites||Ilwaco|
Cape Disappointment State Park
This 1,882-acre park (formerly Ft. Canby) was an active military...
Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum
Dioramas and miniatures of Long Beach towns illustrate the history...
|Museums / Galleries||Ilwaco|
North Head Lighthouse
Built in 1898, this lighthouses was needed to help skippers sailing...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional