- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Our Place at the Beach
At a Glance
- Cheerful, accommodating staff
- reasonably priced
- convenient location
- Past guests have complained about thin walls and somewhat dated interiors
Check Rates from our Partners
Our Place at the Beach Review
Just a couple blocks from the main highway, and a five-minute walk from the beach, restaurants, and shops, this older, pet-friendly motel is both quiet and convenient. Styles vary from basic, budget accommodations with a queen bed to family suites that sleep eight and have kitchens. Recently touched-up rooms include refrigerators and microwaves. Two home-like cabins have two bedrooms, kitchen, and fireplace. The fitness center has two hot tubs and a sauna.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more