- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Our Place at the Beach
At a Glance
- Cheerful, accommodating staff
- reasonably priced
- convenient location
- Past guests have complained about thin walls and somewhat dated interiors
Check Rates from our Partners
Our Place at the Beach Review
Just a couple blocks from the main highway, and a five-minute walk from the beach, restaurants, and shops, this older, pet-friendly motel is both quiet and convenient. Styles vary from basic, budget accommodations with a queen bed to family suites that sleep eight and have kitchens. Recently touched-up rooms include refrigerators and microwaves. Two home-like cabins have two bedrooms, kitchen, and fireplace. The fitness center has two hot tubs and a sauna.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more