Opened in 2012, this craft beer taproom and bottle shop has quickly become a gathering place for local and out-of-town beer enthusiasts. It features a dozen rotating taps, 200 bottles and cans of beer and hard cider, and wines by the glass. During warmer months, the bayside beer garden has sweeping views of the Cascade and Olympic mountains and nearby boat haven. There are picnic tables, a pétanque court, and a concrete table for table tennis. Some snacks are served, you can bring your own take-out, or order from one of the many in-town eateries that will deliver full meals; menus are available in the taproom.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m a single female from the Dallas, TX area and I have more freedom to travel than friends and family, so I’m getting accusto... Read more
We arrived at the SeaTac Airport in the late morning, picked up the rental car and headed to Mukilteo for the state ferry to Whidbey Isla... Read more