- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Boreas Bed and Breakfast
At a Glance
- great breakfast
- helpful innkeepers
- no bathtubs in two rooms
- not for families
Check Rates from our Partners
Boreas Bed and Breakfast Review
A private path leads from this vintage 1920s beach house, on the Lewis and Clark Trail, through the dunes to the shore. Antiques are scattered throughout the B&B, and there's a good selection of books. Rooms have balconies or decks and ocean views. A jetted spa tub sits in an enclosed glass and cedar gazebo overlooking the dunes and ocean. Innkeepers and chefs Susie Goldsmith and Bill Verner live nearby and prepare extravagant three-course breakfasts. The inn also provides full concierge service.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more