- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- stylish city feel in a small-town environment
- central location
- not the best choice for travelers who require 24-hour concierge services
Check Rates from our Partners
Washington Hotel Review
With its keyless entry, Wi-Fi, and modern interiors, this small boutique hotel on the second floor of a historic building in the heart of downtown caters to the independent traveler. A few steps from restaurants, bars, shops, and the historic Rose Theatre, the four-room hotel has a sophisticated feel, common kitchen area, convenient location, and no lobby. Guests come and go as they please at this apartment-style lodging.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more