- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Seabrook Cottage Rentals
At a Glance
- recreational amenities and beach within walking distance
- homes are new with full amenities
- some are pet-friendly
- there is ongoing construction
- cleaning fee added to all stays
- limited nearby services outside of village
Check Rates from our Partners
Seabrook Cottage Rentals Review
A range of individually owned rental properties are available in a charming new beach town that has been under development since 2004; choices range from small cottages perfect for a couple to large homes big enough for multiple families. At this writing, the community had about 250 Cape Cod–style homes, including oceanfront properties; more than half are available to rent. Most are set around the walkable village, which has a restaurant and pub, a small grocery store, a few retail shops, an indoor pool, and a pottery-painting studio. There is a bike rental shop with beach cruiser bikes for exploring the town, its parks, and the natural environment. Some homes have hot tubs and their own bikes for guest use. A private trail and stairs give access to the beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more