- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Seabrook Cottage Rentals
At a Glance
- recreational amenities and beach within walking distance
- homes are new with full amenities
- some are pet-friendly
- there is ongoing construction
- cleaning fee added to all stays
- limited nearby services outside of village
Check Rates from our Partners
Seabrook Cottage Rentals Review
A range of individually owned rental properties are available in a charming new beach town that has been under development since 2004; choices range from small cottages perfect for a couple to large homes big enough for multiple families. At this writing, the community had about 250 Cape Cod–style homes, including oceanfront properties; more than half are available to rent. Most are set around the walkable village, which has a restaurant and pub, a small grocery store, a few retail shops, an indoor pool, and a pottery-painting studio. There is a bike rental shop with beach cruiser bikes for exploring the town, its parks, and the natural environment. Some homes have hot tubs and their own bikes for guest use. A private trail and stairs give access to the beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more