- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- pretty gardens and courtyard
- near the beach
- not very private
- town is a mile away
Check Rates from our Partners
Anchorage Cottages Review
Along a western ridge of the Long Beach Peninsula, these cozy cottages have been accommodating beach getaways since the early 1950s. Most have fireplaces, free firewood, and unobstructed views of the dunes, and there's a private ¼-mile path to the ocean. Kitchens are stocked with cooking and dining essentials, but don't forget to do your dishes—there's a $25 fee if you don't. The sports court, volleyball, and play area make this a great place to bring kids. Two pets per cottage are welcome, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more