- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Dooger's Seafood and Grill
Dooger's Seafood and Grill Review
Locals will urge you to eat here—listen to them. The place serves seafood from 11 am to 9 pm in winter, and until 10 on summer weekends. The ample portions come with potatoes, shrimp-topped salad, and garlic toast. Clam chowder and fish-and-chips are popular lunch choices. Dinner entrées, served all day, include crab legs, razor clams, lobster tail, halibut, and salmon: pan-fried, poached, grilled, or Cajun-style.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more