- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Lost Mountain Lodge
At a Glance
- families are welcome in the cottages but not the main lodge, so as not to disturb other guests
- helpful innkeepers
- a bit remote
- late checkout costs an extra $50
Check Rates from our Partners
Lost Mountain Lodge Review
In a beautiful out-of-town garden setting with mountain views, this place offers peace and quiet, very comfortable accommodations, and on-site spa treatments. Guests can choose from three large suites in the main lodge, all with fireplaces and flat-screen TVs; a private lake hideaway suite that also has a kitchenette; or two cottages that have their own cooking facilities. Breakfast is not included with cottage stays but can be purchased ($20 per person per day). On-site massage services can be arranged, and there are outdoor hydrotherapy spas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more