- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Lost Mountain Lodge
At a Glance
- families are welcome in the cottages but not the main lodge, so as not to disturb other guests
- helpful innkeepers
- a bit remote
- late checkout costs an extra $50
Check Rates from our Partners
Lost Mountain Lodge Review
In a beautiful out-of-town garden setting with mountain views, this place offers peace and quiet, very comfortable accommodations, and on-site spa treatments. Guests can choose from three large suites in the main lodge, all with fireplaces and flat-screen TVs; a private lake hideaway suite that also has a kitchenette; or two cottages that have their own cooking facilities. Breakfast is not included with cottage stays but can be purchased ($20 per person per day). On-site massage services can be arranged, and there are outdoor hydrotherapy spas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more