- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Miller Tree Inn Bed and Breakfast
At a Glance
- past guests rave about the cleanliness as well as the breakfast
- innkeepers are welcoming and knowledgeable about "Twilight."
- Might be too much "Twilight" for non-fans
Miller Tree Inn Bed and Breakfast Review
Built as a farmhouse in 1916, this B&B, nicknamed the "Cullen House" for its resemblance to the description in Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" books, is bordered on two sides by pastures. Numerous windows make the rooms bright, cheerful places to relax amid antiques, knickknacks, and quilts. Premier rooms have king-size beds, gas fireplaces, and hot tubs for two. A separate apartment has a private entrance and kitchenette. One parlor has a library and piano, the other has games. Lemonade and cookies are served on the front porch in summer. There are gingerbread pancakes, turkey sausages, and egg casseroles for breakfast, and specials and packages are available. Nearby rivers offer prime salmon and steelhead fishing October through April.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more