- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Ocean Crest Resort
At a Glance
- Proximity to beach
- friendly staff
- past guests have complained about dated furnishings
Check Rates from our Partners
Ocean Crest Resort Review
On a 100-foot-high bluff, this casual, weathered, family-run hotel overlooks a stunning stretch of the coast. Accommodations in six buildings range from single, viewless rooms to large studios with good ocean or ravine views and fireplaces to family cottages with complete kitchens. Beach access is down a maze of steps framed by moss-covered trees. The pet-friendly property also features a sauna, exercise room, and indoor, heated pool. At the time of writing the restaurant, which burned down in 2011, was being rebuilt, with an anticipated completion date of fall, 2013, after which the menu might include old favorites like Roosevelt elk tenderloin, seared Pacific halibut, and Kurobuta pork tenderloin.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more