- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fins Coastal Cuisine
Fins Coastal Cuisine Review
This spacious, second-floor Pacific Northwest-style dining room, set above the main street and picturesque bay, provides a perfect setting to sample fresh catch, from appetizers like Dungeness crabcakes and calamari to full dinners of succulent, beautifully presented shellfish and salmon. Look for mains like creamy but not too thick clam chowder with a hint of white wine and thyme, Dungeness crab rigatoni with sweet corn sauce, macadamia crusted halibut, and traditional ciopppino. The menu also features locally-harvested oysters, mussels, and clams and desserts like pot de crème and crème brûlée. Housemade pickles garnish dishes, and housemade simple syrups and infused vodkas add something special to a wide selection of spirits. In warm weather, dine on the terrace, which overlooks the incoming and outgoing ferries and sailboats.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more