- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Floating Feather Inn
At a Glance
- water views
- child- and pet-friendly
- five-day cancellation notice is required for all reservations
Check Rates from our Partners
Floating Feather Inn Review
This pretty white house, surrounded by a white picket fence and fronted by a fountain, is on the Grand Canal and near the marina at the south end of town. The foyer opens into the lobby, warmed by a fireplace, and a few steps farther is a waterside sunroom. Each guest room is individually decorated and comes with plush robes and a down comforter. The Wood Duck Suite and Hummingbird Suite share a deck, while another room has two twin-size trundle beds and canal views. The rate includes breakfast, which is also available to friends and family of guests for a fee.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more