- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Pacific Beach State Park
Pacific Beach State Park Review
Between Copalis Beach and the town of Moclips, this is a lovely spot for walking, surf-perch fishing, and razor-clam digging. There's also excellent fishing for sea-run cutthroat trout in the Moclips River—but be careful not to trespass onto Native American land, as the Quinault Reservation starts north of the river. The 10-acre park has developed tent and RV sites, as well as a few primitive beachfront campsites.
- Address: 49 2nd St., Hwy. 109 S, 5 miles north of Copalis Beach Copalis Beach, WA 98535
- Phone: 360/276–4297
- Cost: Day pass $10 per vehicle; annual Discovery Pass $30 (valid t all state parks); camping $12–$37
- Hours: Daily dawn–dusk
- Website: www.parks.wa.gov
- Location: Copalis Beach
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more