- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Five Sea Suns Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- lovely garden setting close to town
- home-baked chocolate-chip cookies
- top-notch hospitality
- on a busy street
- no children under 12
- strict 14-day cancellation policy
Check Rates from our Partners
Five Sea Suns Bed & Breakfast Review
Just steps from town, within gardens that have won awards, this cozy 1926 inn overlooks the mountains and the bay. The clever name relates to its elegant rooms, each with the theme of a time of year: the four seasons plus an Indian summer. Lente (spring) has a breezy balcony and Na Zomer (Indian summer) is in a separate carriage house. Morning coffee (in a silver pot) is served in your room. Jan and Bob Harbick opened the B&B in 1996, since when Bob has made more than 50,000 chocolate-chip cookies for guests.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more