- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Five Sea Suns Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- lovely garden setting close to town
- home-baked chocolate-chip cookies
- top-notch hospitality
- on a busy street
- no children under 12
- strict 14-day cancellation policy
Five Sea Suns Bed & Breakfast Review
Just steps from town, within gardens that have won awards, this cozy 1926 inn overlooks the mountains and the bay. The clever name relates to its elegant rooms, each with the theme of a time of year: the four seasons plus an Indian summer. Lente (spring) has a breezy balcony and Na Zomer (Indian summer) is in a separate carriage house. Morning coffee (in a silver pot) is served in your room. Jan and Bob Harbick opened the B&B in 1996, since when Bob has made more than 50,000 chocolate-chip cookies for guests.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more