- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
China Beach Retreat
At a Glance
- secluded, back-to-nature setting
- tideflat views will keep bird-watchers enthralled
- sumptuous, complimentary breakfast served at sister property, Shelburne Inn, 5 miles away
Check Rates from our Partners
China Beach Retreat Review
Between the port of Ilwaco and Cape Disappointment State Park, this secluded, elegant, and comfortable B&B is surrounded by serene wetlands and has wonderful views of Baker's Bay and the mouth of the Columbia River. Each of the three rooms features antiques, original art, and handcrafted headboards. The Audubon Cottage offers a romantic experience in nature, with a river-view outdoor soaking tub for two. Decorated with stained glass, rare woods, and period antiques, the cottage also has a flat-screen TV, microwave, small refrigerator, and wireless Internet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more