- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- guests are welcomed with cookies in their rooms
- some lodgings are family-friendly
- no TV, phones, or cell phone service, though there is Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
Manitou Lodge Review
If seclusion, quiet, and relaxation is what you seek, visit this cedar lodge in the rain forest, which bills itself as the westernmost B&B in the continental United States. The cathedral-size Great Room, where coffee and snacks are served, has a towering stone fireplace, a tall bookcase, and multiple couches. Five lodge rooms of varying sizes and two suites in the adjacent cottage have cedar paneling, handmade quilts, driftwood headboards, and oak furnishings; the large Sacagawea room even has a fireplace. Two small, rustic cabins are available May through October. Breakfast for activity-oriented, on-the-go, outdoorsy guests comes in a basket.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more