- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Port Townsend Inn
At a Glance
- reasonably priced
- a five-minute stroll to town and the ferry
- indoor pool
- central location heightens traffic sounds
- might be a bit basic for trendy travelers
Check Rates from our Partners
Port Townsend Inn Review
Set midway along a bluff about a half-mile east of downtown and the ferry dock, this two-story inn blends small-town charm with convenience, and most rooms have a bay view. Rooms are large and light-filled, lined with front and back windows to catch the constant ocean breeze. They're done in Pacific Northwest and sea color scheme, with dark carpeting, cream walls, burgundy and forest green curtains and quilts, and oak furnishings. This is Port Townsend's only lodging with an indoor pool and hot tub.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more