- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
A Harbor View Inn
At a Glance
- special packages available
- gourmet breakfast served in the sunroom overlooking the harbor
- feeling of stepping back in time
- not for those who don't enjoy an abundance of Victoriana
Check Rates from our Partners
A Harbor View Inn Review
You can see the harbor from every room in this 1905 Colonial Revivial-style mansion, furnished with Victorian-era antiques. Hand-stenciled walls surround the elegant parlors, where two fireplaces warm the air on cool autumn evenings. Three of the rooms have fireplaces and all have king-size beds. Sunrooms bring in the light to help a variety of plants flourish. Take the ballroom staircase to the old-fashioned rooms, where handmade quilts cover the antique beds.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are going on a road trip from north of Seattle to Los Angeles and back . Read more
· News & Features
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more