- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Green Lantern Tavern
Green Lantern Tavern Review
The Copalis River flows beside this rustic, cedar shake–covered local favorite, in business since the 1930s. Huge picture windows show off ocean views, and the outdoor beer garden attracts beachgoers in summer. Breakfasts, BLTs, burgers, grilled cheese, clam strips, and fish and chips are on the menu, and there are specials every night, including New York steak on Tuesday, served with a baked potato and garlic bread. The tavern has shuffleboard, and a 10-foot-long clam-digging shovel in the corner adds some local flavor. You must be 21 to enter.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more