- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Tucked away on the upper floor of a historic sandstone building on Port Townsend's main street, Sirens provides breathtaking bay views and regularly books West Coast rockabilly, alternative country, blues, jazz, and rock bands on weekends. Fiddlers jam here Tuesday nights, and Wednesday open mic nights are a local tradition. Microbrews, handcrafted martinis, and margaritas, quench the thirst and there's a menu of hearty Pacific Northwest-inspired pub food.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more