- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Bishop Victorian Hotel
At a Glance
- Victorian flair with contemporary conviences
- a stone's throw from the waterfront, restaurants, boutiques, and coffee shops
- congenial staff
- no elevator
Check Rates from our Partners
Bishop Victorian Hotel Review
This brick inn abounds with 19th-century elegance and thoughtful service, and most of the one- and two-bedroom suites have garden, mountain, or water views. Rooms are adorned with lush, floral fabrics, antiques, and authentic brass and glass features, and each has a fireplace, high-definition TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi, and pull-out couch. Some even have a kitchenette. The in-house gallery exhibits the works of local artists, and the gorgeous Victorian gardens and gazebo are a favorite for weddings. Room rates include a breakfast basket, passes to a nearby athletic club, and on-site, off-street parking. There's a spa and masseuse within the building.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more