- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Bishop Victorian Hotel
At a Glance
- Victorian flair with contemporary conviences
- a stone's throw from the waterfront, restaurants, boutiques, and coffee shops
- congenial staff
- no elevator
Check Rates from our Partners
Bishop Victorian Hotel Review
This brick inn abounds with 19th-century elegance and thoughtful service, and most of the one- and two-bedroom suites have garden, mountain, or water views. Rooms are adorned with lush, floral fabrics, antiques, and authentic brass and glass features, and each has a fireplace, high-definition TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi, and pull-out couch. Some even have a kitchenette. The in-house gallery exhibits the works of local artists, and the gorgeous Victorian gardens and gazebo are a favorite for weddings. Room rates include a breakfast basket, passes to a nearby athletic club, and on-site, off-street parking. There's a spa and masseuse within the building.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more