- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- excellent breakfast
- historic appeal
- attentive service
- like many B&Bs, there are no in-room phones or TVs
- some rooms are rather small
Check Rates from our Partners
Shelburne Inn Review
A white picket fence and lovely gardens surround a Victorian hotel that's been continuously operating since it was built in 1896. Innkeepers Laurie Anderson and David Campiche have run it for 30 years, recently adding the on-site Shelburne Spa, which offers manicures, pedicures, and Reiki treatments. Fresh flowers, antiques, fine-art prints, and original works adorn guest rooms, a few of which have decks or balconies. The Shelburne Restaurant and Pub (360/642–4150, www.theshelburnerestaurant.com) has a dark wooden interior and a contemporary American menu dominated by seafood dishes. Homemade pastries and specialty desserts feature fresh local ingredients. The cozy Pub serves lighter fare.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more