- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- excellent breakfast
- historic appeal
- attentive service
- like many B&Bs, there are no in-room phones or TVs
- some rooms are rather small
Check Rates from our Partners
Shelburne Inn Review
A white picket fence and lovely gardens surround a Victorian hotel that's been continuously operating since it was built in 1896. Innkeepers Laurie Anderson and David Campiche have run it for 30 years, recently adding the on-site Shelburne Spa, which offers manicures, pedicures, and Reiki treatments. Fresh flowers, antiques, fine-art prints, and original works adorn guest rooms, a few of which have decks or balconies. The Shelburne Restaurant and Pub (360/642–4150, www.theshelburnerestaurant.com) has a dark wooden interior and a contemporary American menu dominated by seafood dishes. Homemade pastries and specialty desserts feature fresh local ingredients. The cozy Pub serves lighter fare.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more