- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Port Angeles is about 2 hours from Seattle via the Seattle-Bainbridge Island and Edmonds-Kingston ferries and Hwy. 104; it's about 17 miles west of Sequim on U.S. 101. It's served by Clallam Transit to local Olympic Peninsula towns, and Olympic Bus Lines to Silverdale, Seattle, and Sea-Tac airport. Kenmore Air runs flights between Port Angeles and Boeing Field, near Seattle.
Clallam Transit (360/452–4511 or 800/858–3747. www.clallamtransit.com.)
Olympic Bus Lines (360/417–0700 or 800/457–4492. www.olympicbuslines.com.)
Kenmore Air (866/435–9524. www.kenmoreair.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's