- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Ocean Shores is the closest developed ocean-beach town to Seattle; it's about a 2½-hour drive via I–5 south to Olympia then west via U.S. 101 and north via Hwy. 109. The traffic through Aberdeen and Hoquiam can slow to a crawl on busy summer weekends; try especially to avoid heading back east on Sunday or holiday afternoons. Grays Harbor Transit serves the community locally.
Grays Harbor Transit (360/532–2770 or 800/562–9730. www.ghtransit.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's