- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ocean Park is the commercial center of the peninsula's quieter north end. It was founded as a camp for the Methodist Episcopal Church of Portland in 1883. Although the law that prohibited the establishment of saloons and gambling houses no longer exists, the deeds for some homes still state that the properties will be forfeited if alcohol is bought on the premises.
Elsewhere in The Olympic Peninsula and Washington Coast
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's