The Olympic Peninsula and Washington Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Olympic Peninsula and Washington Coast Hotel Reviews
The Olympic Peninsula offers an array of lodging options, from Cape Cod-style cottages and rustic cabins to mid-range motels, timber-lined lodges, and Victorian-mansions-turned-bed-and-breakfasts, complete with claw-foot tubs, multicourse morning meals, and innkeepers dressed in turn-of-the-twentieth-century garb. Many offer beach access or views of the water or mountains. Holidays and during festivals are when it's most difficult to find rooms. Winter and shoulder seasons typically offer the most economical price points. Skiers, snowboarders, and day-hikers headed to Hurricane Ridge might opt to use Port Angeles as their home base. For foodies, history buffs, and maritime enthusiasts, Port Townsend offers numerous Victorian-themed B&Bs and hotels as well as inns and motels with bay views. Those seeking peace and quite might consider accommodations in Sequim. The Washington Coast and Long Beach Peninsula are the best destinations for winter storm watchers and beachcombers.
Browse The Olympic Peninsula and Washington Coast Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe