- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
From the Seattle area, Forks is about 3½ hours via the Seattle–Bainbridge Island and Edmonds–Kingston ferries and U.S. 101 west; it's about an hour past Port Angeles. Coming from the south, U.S. 101 north from Aberdeen to Forks takes about 2 hours. Clallam Transit runs from Forks to Port Angeles and other north peninsula towns. West Jefferson Transit provides service between Forks and Lake Quinault, including a stop at Kalaloch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's