- Soak up the scene in Port Townsend Washington's Victorian seaport is home to artists, boat lovers, and foodies as well as festivals celebrating everything from American fiddle tunes and films to wooden boats.
- Explore the past at Fort Worden State Park Strategically situated on the northernmost point of the Quimper Peninsula, this old military fort features a marine science center, historic lighthouse, artillery museum, abandoned bunkers, and beaches.
- Inhale the aroma of lavender Pick your own in the fields surrounding Sequim, which grow an abundance of this fragrant herb.
- Meet the Makah Exhibits at the impressive Makah Cultural Center complex display authentic scenes of early life in the Northwest.
- Enjoy the great outdoors at Hurricane Ridge Drive to the top of this spectacular ridge for splendid summer hikes and winter snow sports.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More