- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Coming from points west, Walla Walla is reached via I-82 east of the Tri-Cities, then Highway 12, which is still a two-lane highway in places but has recently been expanded west of Walla Walla and into the town. From Spokane and the northeast, travel is all by two-lane highway, going south on Highway 195 to Colfax, then southwest via highways 26 and 127 to Highway 12, then continuing south through Dayton and Waitsburg. Horizon Air runs two daily flights (one on Saturday) each way between Walla Walla and Seattle.
Horizon Air (800/252–7522. www.alaskaair.com.)
Walla Walla Regional Airport (45 Terminal Loop Rd., Walla Walla, 99362. 509/525–3100. www.wallawallaairport.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's