- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Spokane can be reached by I-90 from the east or west. U.S. 395 runs north from Spokane to Colville and the Canadian border. Downtown Spokane is laid out along a true grid: streets run north-south, avenues east-west; many are one-way. Spokane's heaviest traffic is on I-90 between Spokane and Spokane Valley on weekday evenings. Metered parking is available on city streets; there are also several downtown lots.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's