- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Spokane has an extensive local bus system. The fare is $1.50; exact change or a token is required. Pick up schedules, maps, and tokens at the bus depot or the Plaza, the major downtown transfer point.
Greyhound Lines (in Amtrak station, 221 W. 1st Ave., Spokane, WA, 99204. 509/624–5251 or 800/231–2222. www.greyhound.com.)
The Plaza (Bus Shop at the Plaza, 701 W. Riverside Ave., Spokane, WA, 99201. 509/456–7277. www.spokanetransit.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's