- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hangman Valley. This 18-hole, par-72 course, has greens fees of $27 weekdays, $29 weekends. 2210 E. Hangman Valley Rd., Spokane, WA, 99223. 509/448-1212. www.spokanecounty.org/parks.
Indian Canyon. On the slope of a basalt canyon, this 18-hole course has great views of North Spokane and Mt. Spokane. The greens fees are $29 weekdays, $31 weekends. 4304 W. West Dr., Spokane, WA, 99224. 509/747-5353. www.spokanegolf.org.
Liberty Lake. A $6-million course renovation was completed here in 2010, giving it a whole new look. It's near MeadowWood, so avid golfers can visit both and play 36 holes. The greens fees are $27 weekdays, $29 weekends. 24403 E. Sprague Ave., Liberty Lake, WA, 99019. 509/255-6233. www.spokanecounty.org/parks.
MeadowWood. This is a Scottish-style course that has been ranked in Washington's top 10 municipal courses. Greens fees are $27 weekdays, $29 weekends. 24501 E. Valleyway Ave., Liberty Lake, WA, 99019. 509/255-9539. www.spokanecounty.org/parks.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe